The Global Attractions Industry’s premier event is BACK on 15th November… and it’s set to be bigger and better than ever…
Fuelled by a passion for fun, IAAPA is back with a bang to bring together professionals from the world’s most respected theme parks, family entertainment centres, zoos, aquariums, museums, science centres and, of course, adventure leisure specialists.
Following a hiatus caused by the pandemic, there has never been a better time for likeminded industry professionals to come together to showcase projects, innovations and products that simply can’t be experienced through a screen. It also highlights the importance of collaboration in this industry, of which IAAPA is the perfect platform.
In celebration of this, Greenspan will be bringing a completely bespoke hand-crafted gamified golf solution for visitors to experience – which has never been seen before. More will also be revealed surrounding projects in the US, Mediterranean and the Middle East, with an exclusive insight into the biggest flagship project build Greenspan have ever created… set to launch in 2023.
Greenspan Projects will be joined by the following team members:
-Rod Morton, Managing Director
-Brook Tuffin, Sales Director
-Charlie Edwards, Commercial Director
-Jesse Long, International Business Development Manager
-Andriani Vladimirou, Business Development Manager, Europe
-John Whitehead, Project Consultant
-Gaius Holmes, Project Manager
What you will get from visiting us and meeting our personable and engaging representatives:
- Perceiving how your venue would benefit from including a Greenspan Adventure Golf Course and/or Family Adventure Playpark attraction in your leisure space
- Learn how incorporating a Greenspan leisure space will enhance your current attraction’s offering
- See examples of our creative and inspirationally designed projects – including sneak previews of innovative builds currently underway
- See how we are dedicated to delivering top quality and innovative schemes.
- Demonstrations on how we can produce creative solutions to suit your needs, helping you to deliver a ‘wow factor’ on budget, and on time.
- Enjoy a refreshment and relax in comfortable surroundings as our friendly and professional team talk you through a world of adventure leisure opportunities
Greenspan Projects will exhibiting at Booth: 1057
Click here to check out the floor plan.
Book in a meeting by emailing: email@example.com and confirm which member of the team you would like to meet with! The team are also on hand to answer any questions you may have about tickets. Alternatively, you can speak to a member of the team on: +44 (0)2380476737
You can also find Greenspan on IAAPA’s official exhibitor list by clicking here.